Woodland RetreatDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 10.3 miles
Experience a combination of mindfulness and connection to the natural world, with time away from the frantic pace of everyday life on our nature connection Woodland Retreats. Accommodation is in spacious, single cosy single bell tents pitched in Sharpham's woodland, close to the River Dart in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- opportunities to develop mindfulness skills through guided meditation
- accessible and engaging nature connection and nature sensing activities - cultivating moment to moment awareness in the outdoors
- delicious food including foraging and wild food
- time for rest and replenishment in a very special natural setting
- a safe and supported space with time around the fire and good company
All tents are single occupancy, giving you your own space in which to relax. There will be a maximum of 14 retreatants on this retreat. Book online, email [email protected] or call 01803 732 542