Harraton CottageDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 6.4 miles
Harraton Cottage is the perfect rural retreat, it is placed firmly in the heart of the countryside, but is within easy reach of many beaches, the South West Coastal path and Dartmoor.
Our enviable location means there are plenty of great activities and days out close by. The cottage is easily accessible – just 15 minutes from the A38, 10 minutes to the award-winning Bantham surfing beach and 2 miles to the beautiful town of Modbury.
Harraton Cottage is furnished to a very high standard and is fully equipped for all your needs, it combines countryside living with modern facilities.
AT A GLANCE:
- Ideal for families or groups of friends
- Four bedrooms sleeping ten people
- 2 x king size rooms, 1 x twin room and 1 x room with 2 bunk beds
- 2 x en-suite bathrooms and 1 x family bathroom
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining area
- TV Snug
- Underfloor heating downstairs and 2 woodburners
- Patio set with fire pit and Gas BBQ
- Utility room
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Front lawn and rear paddock with tyre swing.
- A wide range of baby and toddler equipment available