The Coach HouseDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 1.2 miles
The Lower Coombe Royal estate is hidden away among acres of historic gardens on the edge of Kingsbridge, near Salcombe.
The 200 year old Coach House is nestled up the valley, hidden away in its own private glade. It is situated on the edge of the apple orchard and the historic American Garden. This cosy 3-bedroom stone cottage is the perfect family hideaway.
We offer you peace and tranquillity as well as adventure and surprises in our 8 acres of beautiful gardens and woods, all within five minutes walk of the amenities of Kingsbridge and ten minutes drive from beautiful sandy South Hams beaches.
AT A GLANCE:
- Ideal for families
- Three bedrooms sleeping 6 people
- 1 king, 1 twin (zip & link to make a super king), 1 bunk bed
- 1 en suite, 1 family bathroom
- Open-plan living area
- Gated private terrace & gardens on orchard edge
- Patio set with fire pit and Gas BBQ
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Play area with trampoline and football pitch.
- A wide range of baby and toddler equipment available