WoodlandsDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 1 miles
SAVE 20% ON AIRBNB PRICES IF YOU BOOK A WEEK!
Woodlands is an old workers cottage dating back to 1850 that has been refurbished and modernised. It is located adjacent to farmland in West Alvington. There is free parking adjacent to the property in the parish car park, which is rare down here!
- Three double bedrooms, or two doubles and a twin
- One family bathroom with a shower, bath, two sinks and a toilet
- A downstairs toilet
- A very large kitchen/living/dining area containing a large cooker, fridge freezer, drinks fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
- A snug with sofa and TV
- A large deck with amazing views
- Outside table and benches
- Free parking for multiple vehicles in the parish car park right next to the property. This cannot be guaranteed but is available most of the time
- BT Fibre 900 WiFi
- A 10 minute walk from Kingsbridge and a great walk to West Alvington woods directly from the property
- Dogs accepted at extra cost and deposit. Please enquire
- I don’t have a cot, high chair or stair gate
- There are six large steps from the car park to the property, so please consider whether this is acceptable to young, old or physically impaired guests.
Sorry, but no stag/hen/party groups. I insist on speaking before a booking is accepted.