The Sharpham TrustDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 15.4 miles
Woodland and Sharpham House retreats will restart in July and the online retreats will continue. Please see the website for a full list of retreats and events.
Welcome to The Sharpham Trust, a charity on a stunning 550-acre estate on the River Dart in South Devon, UK, connecting people with nature & themselves since 1982.
We connect people with nature and foster mindfulness and well-being through our programme of retreats, mindfulness courses, outdoor learning and events.
- nature, wildlife and foraging events
- 1-day and 8-week mindfulness courses
- mindfulness and meditation retreats in Sharpham House, in our woodland and at The Barn Retreat Centre
- weddings in Sharpham House
- Natural burials at Sharpham Meadow
At the heart of the Sharpham Trust ethos is our desire to build a more mindful, compassionate and environmentally-sustainable world.