South Devon Chilli FarmDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 4.7 miles
We are open to visitors every day from 10 - 4.30pm all year round and are only 10 minutes from Kingsbridge...
Our farm shop contains our delicious range of chilli sauces, chilli preserves and our famous chilli chocolate products; all made on-site with chillies grown here on the farm. The shop also stocks a selection of artisan food products from other producers, a range of gift items and from mid-June we have freshly picked chillies. Along with food items, we also provide for growers, with a wide range of chilli seeds and chilli growing products. From late-March, we sell chilli seedlings and later in the year, more mature chilli pot plants.
Our café is open all year, serving homemade cakes, cream teas and speciality coffees and teas. We serve breakfasts, snacks and lunches for all tastes, as well as some chilli specials. The cafe is open from 10am to 4.00pm all week (lunch items are available until 3pm).
Visitors are welcome to wander around the farm on our orchard and meadow paths. From late-May, our Show Tunnel has a display of around 200 varieties of chilli plants to enjoy. We offer seasonal tours of the farm, which can be booked by individuals or groups and during the summer school holidays, we run tours on several days per week (no booking required).
- Farm shop & cafe with lovely views
- Free samples - all day, every day – are you brave enough to try our hottest sauce!
- Display of 200 varieties of chilli plants from late-May
- Plant nursery with chilli seedlings for sale from late-March and fruiting plants all summer
- Children’s play area and activity sheets
- Footpaths around the farm
- Dogs welcome in café and outside areas
- Seasonal guided tours and chilli challenges