South Devon Chilli FarmDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 4.7 miles
We open to visitors every day from 10-4.30pm all year round and only 10 minutes from Kingsbridge...
Our farm shop sells our range of chilli sauces, chilli preserves, dried chillies, fresh chillies (from mid-June) and our famous chilli chocolate products. We also sell chilli seeds and chilli growing products. From late-March, we sell chilli seedlings and mature chilli pot plants later in the season.
Visitors are welcome to wander around the farm. From mid-May, our show-tunnel has a display of around 200 varieties of chilli plants to enjoy. We also offer FREE seasonal tours of the farm!
- Chilli-Lover's Farm Shop & Cafe with stunning views
- Free samples of our award-winning sauces, preserves & chocolates
- Display of 200 varieties of chilli plants from mid-May
- Chilli seedlings for sale from late-March
- Fruiting plants all summer
- Kids activities and play area
We are now open to serve our chilli-themed menu in the new cafe. We hope there is something for everyone on our menu. As we start harvesting fresh chillies in the summer, fresh chilli specials will be added, like the famous Padron Peppers. The cafe is open from 10am to 4.00pm all week, with a lunchtime menu from 11.30am to 3pm.