Shute FarmDistance from the centre of Kingsbridge: 2.4 miles
Ken and Marion Luscombe welcome you to Shute Farm. A family run mixed farm of 140 Acres, set in a quiet position on the edge of the partly thatched village of South Milton, only 1.5 miles from Thurlestone Sands.
- 16th Century farmhouse with a wealth of character.
- Close to safe sandy beaches and only 30 minutes drive to Dartmoor.
- Delicious farmhouse breakfast using local produce.
- The house is surrounded by the colourful garden with a stream running through it and past the garden gate. Guests are welcome to sit in the garden and use the picnic bench.
The farmhouse itself is approximately 400 years old. All the ground floor rooms are beamed and the lounge has a stunning inglenook fireplace and the fire is lit when the evenings get cooler. Guests can use the lounge throughout the day to either relax, read or watch the television.
- One double and family room both en-suite overlooking attractive gardens.
- One double with king-size bed and en-suite bath and shower room overlooking the spinney.
- Tea/Coffee trays and TV's with DVD in rooms.
- Cot and single room available.